Muscle Tank Test
|An easy-going sleeveless t-shirt is comfortable to wear |
and looks great with a dressy skirt or with casual jeans.
Sample (after blocking)
584 yds / 146 g
Old Rusted Chair Single (Fingering)
100% Superwash Merino
400 yds (366 m) / 100g
Pot Shot - 2 (2, 2, 3, 3, 3) skeins
584 (643, 734, 898, 1028, 1147) yds fingering weight yarn
US3/3.25mm (metal) 24-40” circular needles
28 sts x 40 ½ rows = 4” worked flat and in the round in stockinette, blocked
If your gauge changes from working flat to working in the round, adjust needle size accordingly
Stitch markers (2)
Size D/3.25mm Crochet hook
Waste yarn or stitch holders
XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X)
TEST KNIT INFO & REQUIREMENTS
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
Type of Instructions: written
Number of Testers Needed: 2 per size (14 total)
Deadline: April 17th (I made my first sample in a few days, so a few weeks should be plenty of time. You can start as soon as you'd like.)
- Complete project by the deadline.
- Please keep track of actual yardage used.
- Weekly progress check-in with me via email or Ravelry.
- Email me feedback on the pattern. Feel free to ask question as they come up, and I’ll do my best to respond quickly.
- Make a Ravelry project page (if you are on Ravelry) with pictures of the FO and link to the pattern page. (I will provide the link along with the pattern.)
- Post a weekly update to your Ravelry page, if you have one.
Testers who complete the test on time as per the test requirements will receive the final version for their library, plus a discount for one pattern of your choice from my catalogue.
This is a teaser test knit, you are encouraged to post teaser WIP images on your social media accounts without revealing the entire garment. Please tag #jentollknits and #muscletank.